Birth Control's extent of usefulness (1-4)
Exhibit A: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said: "when Allah wills creation of something, nothing prevents it."(1).
Exhibit B: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said: "It does not matter if you do not do it, for every soul that is to be born up to the Day of Resurrection will be born."(2)
These are two wordings of the hadeeth of Abu Sa'eed Al-Khudri
the wording of the first one is the second sentence from the previous hadeeth (see Episode 1), while it's referencing (3) already preceded.
As for the second wording, it's referenced by Al-Bukhari(4) and Muslim(5).
Exhibit C: In the two collections of Al-Sahih, Jabir (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that : We used to practice 'azl in the time of the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) and there is a man came to Allah's Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) and said: I have a slave-girl who is our servant and she brings water for us and I used to have intercourse with her, but I do not want her to conceive. The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said: Practice 'azl, if you so like, what is decreed for her will come to her. The person stayed back (for some time) and then came and said: The slave-girl has become pregnant. The messenger of Allah (peace and blessings upon him) said: I told you, what was decreed for her would come to her. (6)
Exhibit D: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said: "Verily when Allah wills to create it, [it wouldn't] prevent it."(7)
(1) - the creation of man between medicine and the Koran, p. (388).
(2) - modern science a proof for Man or against him? (2 /137) with wording "It does not matter if you do it".
(3) - see: Episode 1, (the child does not develop from all the sperm).
(4) - Sahih Bukhari - Book of sales -Chapter: Selling of slaves (4/420 hadeeth No. 2229), the book of emancipation - whoever from Arabs owned a slave then gifted (the slave) or sold. Jami (5/170 hadeeth No. 2542), Book of Expeditions - Chapter: Bani Al-Mustaliq .. (7/428, 429 hadeeth No. 4138), book of marriage - Section regarding 'azl (9 / 305 hadeeth No. 5210), the book of Divine decree- the Chapter: "and the commandment of Allah is certain destiny"11/494 hadeeth No. 6603), and the book = Tawhid - Chapter of the statement of Allah the Most High: "He is Allah the Creator, the Maker, the Fashioner; His are the most excellent names; whatever is in the heavens and the earth declares His glory; and He is the Mighty, the Wise." [al-Hashr: 24] (13/390 hadeeth No. 7409).
(5) - Sahih Muslim - Book of Marriage - Chapter of Azl (2/1061, 1062 hadeeth No. 1438).
(6) - The creation of man between medicine and the Quran (p. 388, 389).
(7) - The medical aspects of azl, in Islamic jurisprudence, Dr. Mahmoud Saeed Jan-Awadi, Proceedings of the first World Conference of Islamic Medicine. (P. 442), Kuwait - April 1401 A. H.