Episode 96: Covenant Between The Muslims And Jews 7/11
39. The Jews must bear their expenses and the Muslims their expenses.
40. Each must help the other against anyone who attacks the people of this document.
41. They must seek mutual advice and consultation, and loyalty is a protection against treachery.
42. A man is not liable for his allyʹs misdeeds.
43. The wronged must be helped.
44. The Jews must bear expenses along with the believers so long as war lasts.
45. The valley of Yathrib shall be a sanctuary for the people of this document.
46. A stranger under protection (jar) shall be as his host so long as he does no harm and commits no crime. A woman shall only be given protection with the consent of her family.
47. If any dispute or controversy likely to cause trouble should arise it must be referred to Allah and to Muhammed, the Messenger of Allah peace be and blessings upon him. Allah accepts what is nearest to piety and goodness in this document.
48. Quraysh and their helpers shall not be given protection,