Episode 95: Covenant Between The Muslims And Jews 6/11
25. Whenever there is a difference of opinion about anything, it must be referred to Allah and Muhammed for a final decision.
26. The Jews shall contribute to the cost of war as long as they are fighting alongside the believers.
27. The Jews of the Banu Auf are one community with the believers (the Jews have their religion and the Muslims have theirsʹ), their freedmen and their persons except those who behave unjustly or sinfully, for they hurt but themselves and their families.
28‐35. The same applies to the Jews of the Banu al‐Najjar, Banu al‐Harith, Banu Saʹidah, Banu Jusham, Banu al‐Aus, Banu Thalabah and the Jafnah, a clan of the Thalabah and the Banu al‐Shutaibah.
36. Loyalty is a protection against treachery. The freedmen of Thalabah are as themselves. The close friends of the Jews are as themselves.
37. None of (the believers)? shall go to war, except with the permission of Muhammed, but he shall not be prevented from taking revenge for a wound.
38. He who slays a man without warning slays himself and his household, unless it be one who has wronged him, for Allah will accept that.