Episode 94: Covenant Between The Muslims And Jews 5/11
20. In every party, a rider must take another behind him (while doing military duties).
21. The believers must avenge the blood of one another shed in the Way of Allah. The God‐fearing believers enjoy the best and most upright guidance.
22. No polytheist shall take the property or person of a Quraysh under his protection nor shall he intervene against a believer.
23. Whoever is convicted of killing a believer without just cause shall be subject to retaliation, unless the next of kin is satisfied (with blood‐money), and the believers shall be against him as one man, and they are bound to take action against him.
24. It shall not be lawful for a believer who has agreed to what is in this document and believes in Allah and the Last Day to help an evil‐doer or to shelter him. The curse of Allah and His Anger on the Day of Resurrection will be upon him if he does, and neither repentance nor ransom will be accepted from him.