13. A believer shall not take away the freedom of another
Muslim against his will.
14. The God‐fearing believers shall be against the rebellious or him who seeks to spread injustice, or sin or enmity, or corruption between believers; the hand of every man shall be against him even if he be a son of one of them.
15. A believer shall not slay a believer for the sake of an unbeliever nor shall he aid an unbeliever against a believer.
16. Allahʹs protection (dhimmah) is one; the least (adna) of them may give protection to a stranger on their behalf.
The believers are friends (mawali) one to the other to the exclusion of other people.
17. To the Jew who follows us belong help and equality. He shall not be wronged nor shall his enemies be aided.
18. The peace of the believers is indivisible. No separate peace shall be made when believers are fighting in the Way of Allah.
19. Conditions must be fair and equitable to all (in all)