3) The believers' [degree of] virtuosity is according to their adherence to Islamic morality
Morals are part of faith. Whenever a person's adherence to the good morals ordained by Allah or those ordained by His messenger (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) increases then his faith increases and his status rises. Abdullah ibn Amr said: Allah's messenger (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) was never vulgar nor was he ever in vulgarity, and He said: (Indeed, those of you most loved by me are those with the best morals)(1). Whenever a person violates one of the virtuous morals and commits its opposite, his faith decreases accordingly. The prophet (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) made lying, breaking a promise and betrayal signs of hypocrisy and attributes of hypocrites, which cause a person's faith to decrease and weaken. According to Abu Hurairah: the prophet (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) said: (The sign of a hypocrite are three: when he speaks he lies; when he makes a promise he breaks it; and when he is trusted he betrays)(2).
4) Good moral is one of the important causes, after piety, to enter heaven
A person who combines piety and good morals has performed the obligations due to Allah Almighty, and has performed the obligations due to Allah's slaves and thereby deserves entering heaven. According to Abu Hurairah, he said: Allah's messenger (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) was asked about what most enters people into heaven, He said: (Piety towards Allah and good morals), and was asked about what most enters people into hell, He said: (The mouth and private parts)(3).
5) Good moral is one of the heaviest deeds in a believer's scale in the day of judgment
According to Abu Addardaa', he said: I heard Allah's prophet (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) say: (Nothing placed on the scale outweighs good moral, and he who has good moral reaches with it the level of one [performing] fasting and praying)(4). So, whenever a human's moral greatens and he is keen on adhering to virtuous morals, it is a cause to tip the scale of his good deeds in the day of judgment.
(1) Albukhary #3760.
(2) Albukhary #33 and this pronunciation is his; Muslim #59.
(3) Produced by Altermethy and he said: 'saheeh ghareeb' #2004.
(4) Produced by Abu Dawood #4799; Altermethy #2002 and this pronunciation is his, and authenticated it; also see Alselselah Alsaheehah #876.