All praise is due to Allah, who said: "Say! This is my way: I do invite unto Allah- on evidence clear as the seeing with one's eyes- I and whoever follows me." And peace and blessings be upon whom His Lord sent as a guide for mankind, giver of glad-tidings and admonisher, his family, companions and whosoever follows them in excellence until the day of resurrection.
In what is to follow:
Allah had sealed prophecy by sending Mohammed, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, as a messenger to the universe, completed the religion and perfected His bounties upon His creation. Thus, he (peace and blessings be upon him) relayed the message in a clear way. His Sunnah is one of the sources of Islamic legislation along with the Qur'an. Therefore, the website of the Prophetic Sunnah and its Sciences decided to produce a series of publications in recognition of the Prophetic Sunnah. This series will focus on explaining the Sunnah and clarifying some misconceptions about the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him). Also, it will discuss the sublime conduct and merits of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) as an academic research that is concise and suitable for all readers. May Allah make it beneficial and guide us all to the right way. May Allah send blessings upon our prophet, Mohammed, his household and all of his companions.
The Website Team
A website which sets off from the capital city of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, on the world wide web. It specializes in the Prophetic Sunnah, and includes Sunnah resources, its references and that which relates to the Prophetic Conduct and merits of our Prophet Mohammed, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, in addition to the sciences of Hadeeth (Hadeeth terminology, study of narrators, contesting and amendment, analysis to establish authentication, study of the chain of transmission), and other sciences pertaining to Hadeeth.
The website also offers religious rulings and legislative consultations, which are answered by a group of specialist scholars. The website is managed by Sheikh Faleh ibn Mohammed Al-Sughayer, a professor in the Prophetic Sunnah and its sciences at the Imam Muhammad bin Saud Islamic University in Riyadh.
1. The website specializes in the Prophetic Sunnah, its sciences and etiquettes, in terms of being one of the sources of Islamic legislation, as well as the Conduct of the Prophet peace be upon him, in terms of being the role model for Muslims.
2. The website is not private, but rather subscription to it is facilitated for every seeker of knowledge. He may express his potential and knowledge in the light of the scientific and literary framework of the website. While the website welcomes every seeker of knowledge, it also welcomes every constructive idea or useful suggestion.
3. The website follows, in its orientations and presumptions, the path of the people of Sunnah and Jamaa'ah: the way of the Prophet, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, his upright successors, his honorable companions, may Allah be pleased with them, and the imams of Islam, may Allah have mercy on them.
4. The website confirms that its mission is not to expose individuals, organizations, institutions, governments or other bodies. It is rather a knowledge website, which benefits the Muslim of the teachings of his religion and the path of his Prophet, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, in every part of the world.
5. The website accepts every type of financial support, moral, encouragement, or constructive criticism intended for the interest of Islam and Muslims.
6. The website reserves the right not to publish what it believes is not suitable for publication, with ample supplications to each participant in it.
1. To acquaint people with the second of the sources of their religion, that is the Prophetic Sunnah.
2. To make known Islam’s collections of registers accommodating this Sunnah.
3. To propagate the Conduct of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), and to make known his merits, morals, etiquettes and dealings in order to be a path to follow for Muslims in their lives.
4. To make the Sunnah in its forms, verbal, actual and nominative, amenable to people to facilitate its practice and application in the reality of their lives.
5. To defend the prophetic Sunnah, as it has been facing diverse attacks, since the era of the Companions, may Allah be pleased with them.
6. To make people cautious of forged and weak Hadeeths, and reliance on them.
7. To help researchers by providing scientific consultations in all of the sciences of the prophetic Sunnah, by the simplest and shortest ways, and for the widest section possible of knowledge seekers and researchers around the world.
8. To make available a reliable reference point on the World Wide Web by reliable scholars, known for their integrity of belief and clarity of approach.